What is i-Maths?
i-Maths is an early enrichment program for young children between 3 to 7 years which helps children to prepare for school and academics.
i-Maths helps children understand complex math concepts in a very simple and fun way, children perceive and start recognizing the math around them in the real world.
i-Maths, a division of UCMAS, started its operations in Malaysia since 2002 and is currently running in 17 countries.
i-Maths & School Curriculum
i-Maths is based on Canadian curriculum designed to make math fun and enjoyable in a very systematic way. i-Maths cover the various curriculum topics in arithmetic, algebra and geometry
Few of the topics covered in i-Maths aligned to North American Curriculum (Elementary Schools)
How does it help children?
The hands-on learning method in i-Maths help children experience and understand math, building a strong foundation at early learning years.
- i-Maths help children
1. To improve motor skills
2. To understand abstract concept of math with concrete material and manipulatives
3. To develop number sense
4. To understand math language and improve on problem solving
5. Enhances observation and creative thinking skills
6. Improves spacial sense
7. Improves CQ (Creative Quotient)
8. Improves IQ (Intelligent Quotient)
9. Develops analytical and critical thinking